Friday, May 25, 2012

Vacation & A Call to Arms

Hello, dear readers!

I regret that I don't have a new story for you today, and I blame the fact that I'm writing this on my phone at 36,000 feet. I took off about 15 minutes ago for a 10-day vacation with my family. The last week or two has been something of a mad dash to get ready, at work and at home, and this is the first time I've had to myself free of planning concerns in a while.

However, I did want to take this chance to call your attention to an unfortunate circumstance surrounding one of our fandom's ponyfic authors. Josh Meihaus is looking for your signature to help stop a fraudulent lawsuit against his mother's small business, which has the potential to bankrupt them. For more info, check out his petition at Change.org: http://www.change.org/petitions/abuse-of-the-americans-with-disabilities-act

I'm afraid that's all I have for you for now. Keep reading, my friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment