Monday, October 1, 2012

Canterlot Gardens III: Garden Harder

Hey everyone! I was delayed by a laptop that just wasn't cooperating over the weekend, but now that I'm back home I was able to finish compiling the panelists' information into ebook form and upload them here! Click to get the DLC in PDF, HTML, ePub, and mobi formats (or all four), and I've added them to my section at the top of the Downloads page as well.

I had a great time at the con, and was thrilled to get a chance to meet several authors I've spoken with before online, including Melionos, Present Perfect, and kits - and of course the panelists who were kind enough to make the journey from all over the eastern half of the US (and Saddlesoap making the crossing from Ontario!).

If you were at the panel and didn't get a chance to ask your question - and even if you weren't at the panel and would have liked to ask something had you been there - post it in the comments and I'll ask the panelists to drop by.

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. I'll never wash that hand again.

      Delete
    2. A propos of and implying nothing, it turns out that you are a very handsome guy.

      I'm still not used to that, given the fandoms I have come from. D:

      Delete
    3. It's always a bit... well, not scary as such, but... mmm... unnerving to meet people IRL that you've only interacted with online before, innit? I seem to have good luck with it though! And I appreciate the compliment, and return it.

      Delete
  2. Can we have that one question, of why they started writing, answered in full? IIRC only Rob and Saddlesoap got to answer before staff cut them off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that! I'll try to direct folks over here.

      Delete